Moonspear i should live in salt
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Thanks to these current times, dry felt like a distant memory. He wondered how much longer this would go on, and what else it might do. It was starting to become just a feature of the day, something to count on whether you liked it or not. Seemed like a strange note to end summer on.

Anyway, despite the perpetual gray skies, planning for something felt like an alright distraction from that--something to look forward to, especially if they could manage good luck on the hunt. Osiris had a hint of a lead on the matter, too, and this early in the plan stages meant anything could be useful. If you want to, he nodded, in no place to turn away another willing nose on the situation. Better yet if he didn't have to ask outright for it. They all stood to benefit from this idea's success, though. You, and Bronco, are all I've mentioned it to so far, the yearling detailed so his brother knew right where they stood. It was a fledgling endeavor still but quickly gaining traction already. Most likely, their other siblings would be an easy addition as well.

A month ago isn't too bad. Wonder what they do about all this rain..? he supposed aloud, looking ahead as they went. He knew they were out there, tucked in some swatch of lofty mountainside. I was thinking of going to see if Dad or Jarilo knew a good place to scout them out at to start in, he added, since he intended to put a lot of thought into this while he had the time. Of course, it hadn't actually come that far yet, not with the weather, and if that failed, he'd find out what his mother and aunts knew. But he had a decent idea that he could get the information before needing to tell them just yet--he wanted to do a bit more footwork before word made it that far, honestly.
Messages In This Thread
i should live in salt - by Osiris’s Ghost - August 13, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Antares - August 15, 2020, 12:57 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Osiris’s Ghost - August 17, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Antares - August 20, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: i should live in salt - by Osiris’s Ghost - August 21, 2020, 08:30 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Antares - August 25, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Osiris’s Ghost - August 25, 2020, 07:57 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Antares - August 27, 2020, 01:26 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Osiris’s Ghost - August 27, 2020, 08:02 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Antares - August 28, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: i should live in salt - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 01, 2020, 06:54 AM