Neverwinter Forest My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
A visit! Open.

She'd inadvertently spent the night in the lowlands, knowing she should be back home in the vale where everything was safe, her girls were there and her husband—they would be missing her. That said, she knew stressing about her journey and the terrible storming of the sky would not help her move any faster or anything.

Ibis departed the Heartwood and went north, expecting to run in to someone familiar or at the very least, crossing by the border of a claim. The strong metal scent of the rain did make tracking things difficult, but Ibis held out hope she'd find what she anticipated: and then she noticed @Mal's scent, along with others, sheltered by a fringe of trees.

As she ducked among these trees she shook her tiny self to dry off, and then planted herself down on her haunches, and proceeded to try and groom the mud from one paw. Careful, precise, and unhurried.
Messages In This Thread
My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all. - by Ibis (Ghost) - August 26, 2020, 08:55 PM