Hoshor Plains i remember the life i had in guam.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
adding an ending onto this for rogue mastery.

it was messy, praimfaya realized. the grudge between hydra and merrick ...of how he had harmed two young wolves, was likely not to be forgotten anytime soon. she worries that aligning the two, despite having a common enemy, would be too impossible. but her past lives have done things even more impossible — perhaps there was hope yet.

still, she knows hydra must be approached with caution especially on the subject.

which, praimfaya wonders, does the queen of the spear see more as a threat? ursus or the saints?

bravery has nothing to do with it, praimfaya brushes it off like a fly off her shoulder; though she appreciates the compliment all the same. i was born for war. it didn't mean she wasn't ever afraid ...just that she knew what she needed to do to achieve her ends even if it meant her death.

i will keep speaking to packs, praimfaya offers as a wrap-up. and keep you informed. with that she offers hua a dip of her head farewell and takes her leave; paranoid that donovan and his goons cared too much about her escape and unwilling to linger in one place for too long just in case.
Messages In This Thread
i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - September 08, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 09, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - September 09, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 04:33 AM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - October 05, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - October 25, 2020, 06:50 AM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by Huā - November 07, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: i remember the life i had in guam. - by RIP Praimfaya - May 31, 2021, 10:27 AM