Sleepy Fox Hollow they broke my wings
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
Private 
for @Renard. vague b/c i'm not sure how her thread with hua's going to go.

thoughts swim around praimfaya’s mind, like the buzzing of a hive of bees. choice after choice. path after path. the analyzing of the outcomes. she has learned much during her time with the saints but she isn’t sure it’s worth keeping this charade going. she has felt, for some time now, that the biggest threat the saints were was to themselves. this suspicion forces her to reevaluate her decision to leave sagtannet and what it cost her. it was fun, at first. but there had to come a point when wanheda had to consider whether jus drein, jus daun was worth the cost of her life, of her future …whatever it might hold for her. unbeknownst to her, the stakes were growing high and rising at the very moment she moves lazily thru the hollow, relishing in the trees still lush with woodland life. the leaves might’ve been turning but there was still persistent life here, signs of herds.

it was a nice chance of scenery from the redrock and dry sands.

she remembers, vaguely, coming here with blodreina a few times. though the memory brings with it a soft wave of nostalgia, it reminds her of her once vow to turn her back to these accursed mountains and never look back. she breathes in a deep breath and lazily follows a fairly fresh trail of deer though she doesn’t really mean to catch up to them. it gives her something of a purpose to be here, at the very least.
Messages In This Thread
they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 09, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 09, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 04:42 AM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 10, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 11, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 11, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 12, 2020, 05:44 AM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 12, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 12, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 12, 2020, 04:46 PM