Sleepy Fox Hollow they broke my wings
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
if praimfaya thought that she couldn’t possibly think any lower of the saints she is proven wrong as renard speaks. she blinks her frostbound gaze slowly, owlishly; as if she can’t quite comprehend the fact that nyra had attacked an ursus wolf. an ally. oh, but it gets worse. worse, even than sobbing at donovan’s paws like a child hoping for forgiveness. whatever she thought of the ivory woman is now stomped firmly in the dirt. she, nearly dead as renard puts it, had the audacity to challenge derg and donovan took up for her. derg is a leader. praimfaya points out, unable to conceal her scoff as the news sinks into her head. nyra was clearly a problem …for the saints as a whole.

she’s lucky it wasn’t me she challenged. i’d have finished the job ursus started. regardless of what donovan said or thinks.

praimfaya takes a deep breath and lets it out. she agrees that she doesn’t see the alliance lasting ( though ursus might surprise her, who knows ) and though she always knew the risks were high she wasn’t willing to die for the saints nor for the stupidity of the other women. probably, praimfaya thinks with a cruel inward sneer, she’s sleeping with donovan and it must be why he wasn’t addressing her or putting her in her place.

for the wanheda, this is the push into a decision that she needs. i do believe it’s time to leave the saints. work on phase two in a pack that’ll stand against them. praimfaya announces. i’ve learned all i can and i will not die for them, not when i’ve never really been loyal. certainly not because of nyra’s stupidity and donovan’s unwillingness to address it.
Messages In This Thread
they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 09, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 09, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 04:42 AM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 10, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 11, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 11, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 12, 2020, 05:44 AM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 12, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 12, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 12, 2020, 04:46 PM