Sleepy Fox Hollow they broke my wings
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
how can he protect us? when he lets wolves like nyra run around unchecked? unpunished? praimfaya scoffs. this is no kru. even the implication that the saints was a family when it was so far from that, when praimfaya could see no clear line of loyalty other than donovan’s sexual conquests was an insult. she certainly takes it personally. i couldn’t help but feeling that the alliance, her mouth twists around the word, spitting it out and morphing it into a mockery. is largely one sided. the saints need ursus. ursus does not need the saints. there was a lot of pledging going on but largely, it seemed to praimfaya, from the saints.

i won’t be here to find out. her mind was made. though finding where ursus stands with the saints as an end result might be wise, praimfaya does not want to be here when reckoning comes. she has a feeling that donovan isn’t going to navigate whatever shreds of the alliance still live with the delicacy that such a precarious situation deserves. thus far, she hasn’t really seen anything that tells her he is a good diplomat. riley’s words come back to her and she grits her teeth. sexual prowess is only going to last for so long. it wasn’t anyway to build loyalty or form treaties.

frostbound gaze watches him as he bows his head, pledging loyalty to her. it’s the first time in a long time that she felt like heda. like the commander she was. it wasn’t a title she could just shrug off: she was always heda but putting it aside in lieu of surviving in these wilds was necessary.

if he was true, if he would follow her from the saints now to begin phase two …surely, their absence would be noticed. perhaps not at first but eventually; but praimfaya is reminded, again, of riley and how she assumes no one was sent after him. to find him. to bring him home. perhaps donovan wouldn’t miss them at all. we start with yuelong, perhaps hua will be willing to take us in and help our cause. if not, then we keep looking.

there’s a path to the southwest of this hollow that will lead us into otter creek. from there we can head towards great bear valley and the coast. she motions in it’s direction with a gesture of her muzzle.
Messages In This Thread
they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 09, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 09, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 04:42 AM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 10, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 11, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 11, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 12, 2020, 05:44 AM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 12, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 12, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 12, 2020, 04:46 PM