Sleepy Fox Hollow they broke my wings
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
could probably wrap this up with your post? :D

i don’t think he will, either. praimfaya murmurs in agreement to renard’s assessment. she thinks back to riley — he was the one that praimfaya knew that renard names — she can’t help but feel a stab of pity again. i met riley. i treated his wounds left to fester for two months after donovan made an example of him to the pack he called ‘faeries’. her hackles bristle at the memory and she cuts a last ( for now ) glare towards the canyon. praimfaya doesn’t put two and two together that the ‘faeries’ are seelie court …but that wasn’t the point she was trying to make.

she was communicating that her animosity for the saints grandmaster ran deeper than just her own personal grudge.

i’m not sure when they’ll return … either way, they would have a few days head start and praimfaya has enough of a tactician’s mind to want that advantage, just in case. but if we leave now we should have a few days head start. the more distance we can put between us and this place, the better. it might be in our interest, just in case, to lay a few false trails. she adds, heading towards the path that would cut thru the sunspire and to otter creek, inviting renard to keep pace with her.
Messages In This Thread
they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 09, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 09, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 04:42 AM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 10, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 11, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 11, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 12, 2020, 05:44 AM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 12, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by RIP Praimfaya - September 12, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: they broke my wings - by Renard - September 12, 2020, 04:46 PM