Wheeling Gull Isle and forgot i had claws
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
i understand, praimfaya speaks as she is told that yuelong is not warriors and cannot hope to do it alone. i am working on that. she promises the empress with a small quirk of her lips. bringing together wolves was what the commander has done time and time again; from the first coalition to the tentative thing praimfaya is trying to build now. not a coalition — not like what she has outside of these wilds — but she is trying to forge an alliance of unseen proportions …if only for a short period; while goals are aligned. to prove her point. to take her revenge. to rid the wilds of donovan and chase from it the saints that would not switch to the righteous side. and if you accept us, she gestures to her and renard with her muzzle. i can train those willing to learn.

the attention shifts from her then and praimfaya is quiet as renard explains himself and his actions to hua. it is not her place to speak further: she has already said what she’s said on the matter and it still holds true even as hua cross-examines renard and his reasonings. praimfaya can tell the empress isn’t happy but she doesn’t say no. though it isn’t precisely a yes yet, either. the fate of what happens now still hangs in the salty air between them; tangy with the overwhelming scent of the ocean which laps, cold and frothy at her ankles. praimfaya hardly notices for the commander’s attention is solely on the scene unfolding before her, upon her kru and their potential ally.
Messages In This Thread
and forgot i had claws - by RIP Praimfaya - September 12, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Renard - September 12, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Huā - September 15, 2020, 10:01 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by RIP Praimfaya - September 16, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Renard - September 16, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Huā - October 02, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by RIP Praimfaya - October 02, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Renard - October 03, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: and forgot i had claws - by Huā - October 17, 2020, 05:09 PM