Arrow Lake it's broken
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
i went ahead & wrapped with my post. sorry for the delay. <3

the meeting draws to a natural close; their tentative alliance formed. praimfaya would’ve never thought that she would be forming an alliance with ursus to bring down the saints but their desires aligned and the commander is not too proud to turn away help, regardless of what kind of wolves they were. ursus, as far as she was aware, had never done anything to her and thus she has no beef with them. the lack of packs to back the saints up would only help isolate them and make them easier to take down in the long run …so long as praimfaya could garner enough aid from her contacts. going to war was a lot to ask but if it was for the better of the wilds she sees no reason even a few warriors wouldn’t stand with her.

i’ll come to ursus when i can, let you know if i’ve garnered more aid. praimfaya tells astara, though she keeps the exact timing vague because she isn’t sure how long it’ll take her. with that, she turns to renard. we shouldn’t linger. we’ve got a lot of ground to cover. and more false trails to leave in case someone decided to try to determine where they went.

with her piece said, she turns and continues going in the direction they were heading, expecting her companion to join her.

word count: 228
Messages In This Thread
it's broken - by Astara - September 12, 2020, 05:38 PM
RE: it's broken - by RIP Praimfaya - September 12, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: it's broken - by Renard - September 12, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: it's broken - by Astara - September 15, 2020, 07:33 PM
RE: it's broken - by RIP Praimfaya - September 17, 2020, 08:09 AM
RE: it's broken - by Renard - September 19, 2020, 02:18 AM
RE: it's broken - by Astara - September 20, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: it's broken - by RIP Praimfaya - September 22, 2020, 07:19 AM
RE: it's broken - by Renard - October 04, 2020, 02:31 AM
RE: it's broken - by Astara - October 07, 2020, 09:59 AM