Noctisardor Bypass Tends to reach the same conclusion
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Wherever his feet had taken him on his jaunts outside the territory, it obviously had not been south. Even if he had been familiar with them, she still wasn't sure if she'd want to assign the duty to Kaertok -- maybe if he'd run into Valette herself. Then again, this was a subject where she wanted an abundance of clarity, so best to do that herself. Yes. I'd contemplate sending Warlock, but I don't think he ran into any of them when he ventured to the creek months ago. He may wish to please but I doubt this is a case where he'd best fit. Some day, perhaps in better times she'd send him to go meet them. It would be easier for the future, but the future was not this instant here.

Depending on how much they know, if they are working with Ursus, they could be expecting someone to be sent to Easthollow now. They seem to have left, but I'm in no rush to test them without immediate need. She'd quite happily pick the patient route because if they were hiding the next hill over, it would be positively infuriating to them she imagined, just based on how they were acting when she met them. Training budding hunters is a better use of a wait. She peered back off at them in the not-so-distant distance, I'll be suggesting to just be more alert at the borders for now. To whoever she came across, she meant. Were the Saints wolves intelligent enough to focus on the north though they were from the south? She wasn't sure. It was easier to not tie a direction onto it, less guessing.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Tends to reach the same conclusion - by Arbiter - October 11, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: Tends to reach the same conclusion - by RIP Kaertok - October 14, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Tends to reach the same conclusion - by Arbiter - November 04, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Tends to reach the same conclusion - by RIP Kaertok - November 04, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: Tends to reach the same conclusion - by Arbiter - November 08, 2020, 02:24 AM
RE: Tends to reach the same conclusion - by RIP Kaertok - November 10, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: Tends to reach the same conclusion - by Arbiter - December 01, 2020, 12:29 AM
RE: Tends to reach the same conclusion - by RIP Kaertok - December 05, 2020, 09:41 AM
RE: Tends to reach the same conclusion - by Arbiter - January 04, 2021, 12:36 AM