Wheeling Gull Isle from water we are born
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
im... so sorry ;_;

When Huā heard the call for the leaders, she was weather-watching atop Dragon Heights- and promptly picked her way down the uneven stones and outcroppings as quickly as she could, but the caution required slowed her. By the time she was upon the beach Aiolos had already greeted them, and she was thankful they hadn't had to wait too long. Her arrival had her hearing most of Natshana's introduction (and Huā's player didn't want to force a repetitive round,) thus she looked to Praimfaya with a nod of approval and a slight smile upon hearing she had brought her cousin. She truly did have connections- inside Yuèlóng and out. Were Orochi not their general, she mihht've considered making Praimfaya as such. But she turned to Natshana again, Hi, I am Huāzhēn Jiāng, the empress... Aiolos may interject if he believe me wrong- but I think someone with knowledge of herb would be very useful. We always been... low on healers. And if Praimfaya trust you, likely so do I. She smiled gently to the stranger, but then looked to Aiolos for his opinions.
Messages In This Thread
from water we are born - by Natshana - October 12, 2020, 08:51 PM
RE: from water we are born - by RIP Praimfaya - October 15, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Aiolos - October 15, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Natshana - October 20, 2020, 07:27 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Huā - October 21, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: from water we are born - by Aiolos - October 22, 2020, 08:26 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Natshana - November 01, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Aiolos - November 05, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: from water we are born - by Huā - November 26, 2020, 12:27 PM