Moonspear Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
The howl drew him forth, though by the time he reached the borderland others had gathered. He heard the peel of Hydra’s snarl at the head of the group and bristled in response. His gaze found Valour then and his brow furrowed at the display between the two; last time he had checked, Valour was an ally of theirs in a sense, though he didn’t know what to make of the lad. His pack was gone, presumably he was still loosed to the wilds. Dirge knew what Hydra had asked of him and he wondered if he had come holding the information at last.

And then he thought of Mira, and the what ifs started.

He forced them away to better read the scene before him, sticking close to the quartet, lingering to the back by his sister. His gilded gaze locked on the yearling to see if he would comply, knowing that regardless of what he had to offer he could be forced, and that information taken from him one way or another. They did not have time to waste when there was searching yet to do.
Messages In This Thread
Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral - by Valour - October 13, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Every occasion, know I'm ready for the funeral - by Dirge - October 13, 2020, 12:54 PM