Moonspear fireflies downright
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
"You are close, no?" He had been born last spring, and soon winter would be upon them so. The young pups of Hydra Ostrega would soon grow to a year old, and he too, could choose as the last litter has done, "and to follow your siblings as a stronger wolf." Maybe that was what the others wanted, for him to grow safely, before needing to fight for the land that they soon will claim.

No one has really commented, on her cold nature. Her rigid? Yes, and she managed to lower it to such a level, she wouldn't bow to everyone that she would see. Long ago, would Desdemona even bow to children, just to try and be a pleaser; and not be scorned and discarded once more.

She was silent, in thought, looking at Altair, "I'm satisfied where I am- we all aren't blessed with a happy beginning," it wasn't said out of scorn, or jealousy for the life Altair was given, the guard said so out of fact, "smiling doesn't seem necessary, to survive in a world that has discarded me when I was born. We all have reasons, Altair."

She has smiled, Desdemona has everyone once in a while. Though it didn't seem suitable just to continue smiling, she also rarely produced an anger- her face has always been.. Stoic, calm, cold, a woman that guards the cold mountain of Moonspear. A child scorned by the wolves of her home forest, it wasn't easy to simply smile because.
Messages In This Thread
fireflies downright - by RIP Desdemona - October 13, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: fireflies downright - by Altair - October 13, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: fireflies downright - by RIP Desdemona - October 18, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: fireflies downright - by Altair - October 20, 2020, 04:11 AM
RE: fireflies downright - by RIP Desdemona - October 26, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: fireflies downright - by Altair - October 26, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: fireflies downright - by RIP Desdemona - October 26, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: fireflies downright - by Altair - October 27, 2020, 10:25 PM
RE: fireflies downright - by RIP Desdemona - November 03, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: fireflies downright - by Altair - November 04, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: fireflies downright - by RIP Desdemona - November 09, 2020, 10:54 AM