Firefly Glen but here i dreamt i was an architect
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
All Welcome 
He crossed over the border between the glen and the mountain with ease, long strides carrying him with purpose. Though the details of all were sketchy at best, Mira had returned to them finally, no worse for wear for all that could have rendered itself. He sought @Osiris today, first of all to tell him the good news, and secondly to see how things were coming along with the glen.

There was a sense of pride that captured him as he roved through the foothills and into the woods—never had he thought the vision that he and Hydra had crafted in private and oft tongue-in-cheek would come to fruition. Along the same theme he would have never envisioned one of his own children wanting to take up the station, but Osiris already seemed to command ambition and loyalty far more easily and swiftly than his father. No doubt this was a trait from his mother, Dirge wagered as he crossed over a narrow brook.

His nose worked at the scents of familiarity; the majority of the wolves here came from Moonspear itself, though he thought there were others in the mix too. Osiris wasn’t far off though, and the knavish king would find him shortly.
Messages In This Thread
but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 21, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 21, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 22, 2020, 09:43 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 22, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 27, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 28, 2020, 09:41 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - November 27, 2020, 07:38 PM