Firefly Glen and i was born with a healthy appetite
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
When he got his answers despite the bodily jostling, he rumbled his approval low in his throat first. Good, he commended with a gust of breath, glad to hear their father let him go on without much difficulty. So maybe the boundaries were starting to slacken now that the glen was getting more secure. Also just as likely was the effectiveness of Altair's pestering to expedite the process a little. Maybe soon there won't be any harassment needed, he baited a bit, hopeful for him, but looking then to see what his brother's response to it would be. Did the glen interest him enough to warrant more?

Antares was forced to be aware of how much heavier he was now. He couldn't just topple him with lazy swipes, and when Altair mowed into his side head first, there was some oomf there. The older Ostrega really had to dig in his paws, and work to have to shove back against him, snaking into a crescent shape around impact. Yeah, of course. You happened to be the best target for now, he grinned, and swung around with a nip for his brother's shoulders, then tried to create a little distance between them with a tight circle. Though, his tail wagged, hinting at mischief while aiming to sidestep out of reach. Besides that, the usual things really. Patrol, hunts--lately for badger trail. We've had a few, and not sure if that's it. he detailed his recent news, having caught wind of the one his littermates had found on top of what he had found Bronco battling before.

He wasn't sure if he could mention his own personal stalker to his brother just yet but maybe.. it occurred because he'd been mulling over it lately after finding her again. Badgers, boundaries, and that odd fact, mostly. He'd feel it out, mostly because he didn't want to flag their parents on it somehow. No thank you. He figured Altair would rather hear about badger stuff anyway.
Messages In This Thread
and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - October 29, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - October 30, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - November 01, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - November 03, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - November 04, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - November 08, 2020, 03:52 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - December 02, 2020, 07:56 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - December 19, 2020, 02:08 AM