Noctisardor Bypass But a message to depress
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Yep! We can make a new thread but uhhh. Probably has to be before Haunt wandered off because I have no idea how long that's taking. XD So slightly backdated. HMU and lemme know if I should start.

Then it's a place we should go. It's a good place to start hunts as well -- everything needs water after all. And so that was where they walked. It would take a little while to get there.

She nodded. I've lived in several places through the wilds here. They all have their good and bad aspects. I'm not sure where the Saints are exactly, but I think they may live near where the pack first settled. One of the mountains there -- but I haven't been back since we left it. She kind of wondered if she should. Would it be good or bad memories? Lost Creek Hollow had been a mixed bag... So far, not much good had happened in the Bypass.

Still, if he had questions about the past history of the pack, she'd be happy to answer, otherwise they could do the tour.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
But a message to depress - by Arbiter - November 13, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: But a message to depress - by Alexandre - November 13, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: But a message to depress - by Arbiter - November 15, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: But a message to depress - by Alexandre - November 30, 2020, 11:42 PM
RE: But a message to depress - by Arbiter - December 14, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: But a message to depress - by Alexandre - December 15, 2020, 10:14 PM
RE: But a message to depress - by Arbiter - December 20, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: But a message to depress - by Alexandre - December 29, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: But a message to depress - by Arbiter - January 03, 2021, 08:02 PM