Stone Circle Saying life
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Time to chuck dialog and run back to doing work, rofl.

I think there's been other news you've missed out on, but it's far older and less immediate. And from her tone, of course it wasn't good either, Some days I wish we had just stayed on Sunspire. Things were less troublesome there. She'd take a famine over other idiot wolves -- a famine had followed them anyway, so it wasn't like it was escapable. Hell, Arbiter probably should mention Terance's fate, Kaertok being missing (if only so Valette could tell him to piss right off, hopefully)... But later. 

She had thought at one point that Ursus was going to be the most trouble. Go figure they had kept distant and everything else went wrong instead. Distance made good neighbors with some, but were they on good terms good terms? I doubt it. Though they haven't bothered us at all recently. Merrick stopped by once. And he seems to take offense I didn't step in to mother him as a child -- and considering I remember him wanting to be recognized as an adult and he freely admits to killing his mother, probably for the best I didn't. I suspect his grasp on reality is tenuous at best. It was about the only way Arbiter could explain it. The way he'd acted had reminded her of some of the worst parts of her own father.

So had they escaped the Saints, then? We'll see if they strike any chords then. The Saints said they were in the mountains somewhere, but I've personally only run into them once. They're lead by a wolfdog named Donovan or Kynareth -- striped, curled tail that's stuck dominant. He apparently had a reputation with Whitebark -- my son met one of their members who had mentioned him as someone to be wary of, and we later took in another wolf who said Donovan had fought Dawn directly. Hm, how was it best to phrase the nonsense that had happened? He showed up at my borders with a wolf named Valour wanting an alliance, and the pair of them took offense to the fact I asked them what they really were wanting. They did this while the wolf who had been there and fought beside Dawn stood beside me, mind you. I can't see how they thought it would have gone well in the first place -- between attacking neighbors and using Ursus as their reference to us.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Saying life - by Arbiter - November 13, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - November 21, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - November 21, 2020, 06:03 PM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - November 25, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - November 29, 2020, 05:49 PM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - December 01, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - December 04, 2020, 12:07 AM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - December 04, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - December 17, 2020, 02:49 AM