Wheeling Gull Isle when i was a child, i caught a fleeting glimpse
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
The male was silent, bristling- which caused Huā's tail to raise ever-so-slightly- a tell that she was in charge here now, though the gentle sway of it encouraged him to be not afraid. She looked then to the woman, dark ears shifting forward as she listened to Maegi quietly. None of the words were familiar, until Undersea, which caused Huā's gaze to brighten in recognition. I did not meet this pack- the island is empty when I come here with my sisters, at the early part of the year. But once, I had a new member who came, call Thresher, and she tell me how she lived here with Undersea before. Hua explained, and continued- She has left here now, but she is the one who showed me the labyrinth. Huā revealed, assuming Maegi might know of it, if she had lived here as she claimed. Unfore-tunately, I do not know any others who live here, who lived there once too.
Messages In This Thread
when i was a child, i caught a fleeting glimpse - by Maegi - November 20, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: when i was a child, i caught a fleeting glimpse - by Huā - November 22, 2020, 05:03 PM