Hideaway Strath Do I speak my truth or do I filter to how I feel?
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
He chuckled softly.
Her excitement was palpable; it made him want to tippy tap too.
Though he too held himself in. If only for just a little longer.
This was so exciting!

She smiled softly. He was glad to make her feel at home.
He started towards a cache he'd filled up recently, walking at her pace.
He wanted to last in these moments with her forever, even if it was a little nippy.
"I'll give you a tour once you fed and rested, dear." He smiled softly. He wasn't about to drag her around when she had yet to meet everyone.
And if they tried to lay a paw on her - they'd lose it.

"Ah, we're the Saints of the Dying Light," he didn't recall telling her, and never bothered to check with Kynareth. He hoped that she hadn't heard anything bad about them. And if she tried to run now to tell someone of their new location...it wasn't worth thinking about.
He wouldn't be able to do the job.

"Kynareth belives in unity and war. I do too, I suppose, but that means you will have to be able to defend yourself. There are many who want to...hurt us."
It would explain their move.
And probably everything else she might have heard.
"But personally? My family had the belief that everything in the world was controlled by The Mother, and she decided the fate of every creature on the planet." Pretty simple really. No sacrifices, funny words, or fancy shit. They despised others, and it wasn't considered a religion, more of an explanation. 
"What are your beliefs?" He doesn't recall her mentioning any
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do I speak my truth or do I filter to how I feel? - by Derg - November 23, 2020, 02:17 PM