Noctisardor Bypass ungnädig
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
It was probably a good thing he hadn't offered. She was ambition, a patient sort that had eventually gotten what she'd wanted, and not so eager to share. Perhaps in some other life it'd be a good match. She watched him with her usual dissecting stare as he moved closer. Yeah, there was something going on between those ears that was a bit more than just idly staring into space, and Arbiter wasn't sure what that would be.

And then he went and just asked outright for her territory? Even Arbiter had to be a little taken aback by that, blinking at him once or twice. Okay, apparently this would at least be entertaining... A short laugh, Bold, aren't you? But oh, she might actually like this game! After all, his demand was a little ridiculous, so it was hard to think of it as anything but that. She'd hear him out. Was it a bad thing her expression had brightened with interest? Probably. It had been open for years before we arrived, as far as I know. You're a little late. So the real question is, what is it that you think that you could offer that might interest me for my trouble? Oh, she hoped he had something creative that she might actually consider. After all, she owned what he wanted, and moving was effort... Just how bad did he want the bypass? How well could he read what kind of woman she was, to be able to come up with something that might interest her? A catlike flick of her tail -- at the very least this was far better than wondering about other things.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
ungnädig - by Mahler - November 23, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: ungnädig - by Arbiter - November 24, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: ungnädig - by Mahler - November 24, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: ungnädig - by Arbiter - November 24, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: ungnädig - by Mahler - November 24, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: ungnädig - by Arbiter - December 02, 2020, 12:16 AM
RE: ungnädig - by Mahler - December 05, 2020, 06:23 PM
RE: ungnädig - by Arbiter - January 04, 2021, 01:51 AM
RE: ungnädig - by Mahler - January 07, 2021, 02:03 PM
RE: ungnädig - by Arbiter - January 08, 2021, 12:43 AM