Whitefish River Either Sonic is a God, or he could kill God, AND I DON'T CARE IF THERE'S A DIFFERENCE
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
"Hold up," she backed up out of discomfort, as confusion laid onto Orlaith when the other was brimming in tears. She always thought to be a bully at times, but she did not think she was that bad to bring another to tears- though it seems they once knew each other. The other spoke fondly of her so while looking like a hurt princess, but it brought no empathy from the knight, only confusion.

"I don't know you-" she paused, "I don't know anybody except Kaistleoki." Lately the past has been haunting her more then usual, with the factor of Seelie Court members laying through the wilds now that their pack went into ruins for some unknown reasons, they all seem to unconsciously come toward the previous fairy guard. It was a bit of an annoyance for the factor she held some unsettling feelings toward the name, especially toward the Queen she still did not remember. Neither a name or face came to view- so her feelings were left unjust.

Her right arm throbbed in a slight pain, but she ignored it, briefly glancing at the lightning scar before back toward the gray woman.

"You're from Seelie Court, right?" That was the only conclusion since everyone that once knew her so, was from that pack, "I lost any memories of them, so uh, nice to meet you again." Awkward as it was, that was the best she could muster without beating around the bush, 'i lost me memories who the fuck are you.'

It was especially awkward since the other was crying, but with the glares of earlier from her gloating over the disbandment of the court, well, perhaps it was not the best moment to be rather positive on the matter.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Either Sonic is a God, or he could kill God, AND I DON'T CARE IF THERE'S A DIFFERENCE - by Orlaith - November 27, 2020, 03:50 PM