Wild Berry Meadow So free my mind, all the talking
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
All Welcome 
Taikon was extremely happy.
All his life, he had seen others have an idea of what love really meant. His mother had weaponized it. She'd ruined it. Taikon had found a slice of happiness with Takiyok, whom was still healing from her head injury on the mountain. She was in the primary charge of taking care of young Taktuq, who had suffered a very traumatizing event back at her home of Easthollow.
Taikon, for the first time in a very long time, was not wandering beyond the pack's territory because he needed to get away. Instead, he was wandering because he thought he might be able to catch better game in the better. He was partially correct. The first hour of hunting had gone well, as he'd quickly found a whole colony of rabbits to choose from. Their burrows were strung throughout the meadow, and for a time he simply watched in anticipation of a mistake, looking for injury and other weakness. But that hunt and the next several that followed had ended with nothing. These rabbits were accustomed to wolf attacks. Their burrows were deep, interwoven into an impossible maze.
The white wolf carried on, thinking of Takiyok, thinking of what it would feel like in the coming season to bring back food for her as she swelled with pups. The joy he felt when he thought of it was intense, so much that he laughed out loud, frightening a nearby mourning dove that fled to the skies for safety.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
So free my mind, all the talking - by Taikon - December 04, 2020, 03:46 AM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Lunaria - December 04, 2020, 08:13 AM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Taikon - December 04, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Lunaria - December 05, 2020, 07:51 AM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Taikon - December 06, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Lunaria - December 20, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Taikon - December 30, 2020, 03:45 AM