Dragoncrest Cliffs Blue Wind
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Stinky pig," Merlin shook his head, feeling angry for his friend's sake. Though he did not say it out loud, he was not too impressed by the lady in question either. Leading a guy on only for him to get badly beaten up? He could have got himself killed! Had she sought him out to apologize? Get in the middle to reason with the bitey jerk and put him in his place? For a moment he thought about his two current leaders - he did not know either of them too well, but he was confident that had either of them been in Valmua's place, they would not have let this happen to Njord. Rather join in to think the guy's pelt and have him run howling to his mommy or wherever was that dark corners, where bullies cried their coward souls out.

"Well - f*ck him," there was nothing much to say, but Merlin felt that it was his duty as a (potential future) wingman to cheer his friend up somehow. "You know what - next time I will accompany on your dates - I won't show my face or anything, but if things go awry - you can rely on the fact that at least someone has your back," he suggested, but he realized that as good as this idea may be, it would not do much to restore Njord's self confidence or pride. "Anything I can get for you, bud?" he asked. "A shoulder to cry on - you are even allowed to snivel a little - food, a story? We can even come up with a grand plan on how to make that asshole pay."
Messages In This Thread
Blue Wind - by Njord - December 09, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - December 10, 2020, 07:47 AM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - December 12, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - December 12, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - December 15, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - December 20, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - January 02, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - January 10, 2021, 11:45 AM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - January 22, 2021, 01:19 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - January 22, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - January 23, 2021, 11:10 AM