Broken Antler Fen every little lie gives me butterflies
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
In no time at all the little family had come upon the fen which Wraen had claimed for the winter. The two adults had taken turns in carrying either child when the travel got difficult but it did not end up being necessary for the bulk of it, as Lilitu was exceptionally eager to investigate their path and Arielle took to chasing after her sister; it was like the past few months had not even happened. Ibis was glad when they crossed in to the territory and relieved to find familiar scents there: mostly Wraen's, a few fading other scents she assumed were her aunt's allies.

Ibis set to work finding something to eat for the girls while Akavir plunged in to the wilderness to do his own thing; she sussed out a nice little hideaway for them to rest and made sure to tell them, Make sure you are within eye-sight of one another, and do not go too far from our new den, okay girls? If I call and you can't hear me, you're too far. Whether they listened or not, Ibis was happy enough to give them their space.

So it was that Ibis found herself alone, listening to the chattering of her girls wherever they headed, and waited for her husband to return from his patrol.
Messages In This Thread
every little lie gives me butterflies - by Akavir - December 11, 2020, 10:15 AM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Lilitu - December 18, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Akavir - December 26, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Arielle - December 26, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 30, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Lilitu - December 31, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Akavir - January 08, 2021, 11:02 PM