Dragoncrest Cliffs But the things I've seen in Scarlet Town did mortify my soul
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Well Raleska, I will tell you why you could smell that man here now. It was because the snowy titan had been wandering their borders as usual, glancing over the cliffside to appreciate the vastness of the ocean and as usual - ignoring the island that still brought him some grief a year later. The heaviness of his heart had faded in time, hatred still festered at the feeling of the woman's games, but the wound was slowly fading as a feeling of indifference eventually would scab over.

He paid no mind to the little seafarer as he crossed her path. They had rarely met other than the one challenge he had issued a while ago to take her rank - such a feeling was gone now with no need for a higher than these days as he felt the respect of his packmates wouldn't come no matter what he did. All the archangel had to do was continue to serve the wives, the ones who he had any respect for in the pack for now, and the only ones that truly mattered other than the puppies in their care. 

So as the young dark woman crossed his path along the cliffside, he offered only a glance before wishing to move on with his own patrols. He had no opinion of her after all.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: But the things I've seen in Scarlet Town did mortify my soul - by Rosencrantz - December 13, 2020, 01:52 PM