Dragoncrest Cliffs But the things I've seen in Scarlet Town did mortify my soul
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
I have no interest in 'fucking' a child. Or someone who acted as one in his eye. He mocked her chosen words, hoping that that itself would be enough to dismiss her and leave him alone. But he wasn't so lucky.

And just like the wild child she was, Raleska was quick to insult and lunge. Naturally, she aimed for his only remaining eye, something he had grown all too accustomed to and instinctively turned his face in defense to offer the already mauled side. He wouldn't lose his sight to some bratty child, not here, not now. 

To be talked down to by someone who came and went on a whim, at their own leisure. If memory served him well, which it normally did, Raleska was also gone to search for her mother around this time last year. Maybe earlier than the dead of winter, but an approximation at least. She was a hypocrite, a spiteful shrew. It was members like this who made it hard for him to respect anyone in the pack other than the wives and maybe... maybe some of the newer members (not thinking of the pups since they are an extension to Rozulie for now).

To bare his fangs against Raleska would only prove to be disastrous for him in the end he was sure. With all this hate, what was to stop her from lying to the wives in order to destroy his reputation? Even as fangs raked the puckered and hardened flesh of never healing wounds, he simply backed away for now, growling a warning to the spitfire.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: But the things I've seen in Scarlet Town did mortify my soul - by Rosencrantz - December 22, 2020, 12:56 PM