Blackfeather Woods thine azure sister of the spring shall blow
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
The wall-building went poorly. Taikon could hear it, feel it, the tension in Zephyr's voice was palpable. Taikon shifted his weight, shivering a bit before struggling to once again look at the boy. His ears were pushed against his skull. As he struggled to get the words out, a familiar guilt coated the prince with regret. This was all his fault. He'd hurt him. Takiyok had said to give him space, but it seemed that space did little other than make the pair of them completely miserable.
He wanted to comfort him. He started to reach out, but stopped himself, knowing that it could cause more damage.
whatever you want
Taikon shook his head, brow furrowed. It had been so much easier to be angry with Zephyr for being a childish boy-leader. This alternative was impossible. I don't think joint happiness is impossible, he said despite himself, even though he couldn't see the solution. It might not happen right away, and it might not look the way either of us would like it to, he kept going, though he wasn't even sure if the words made sense. The train of thought wouldn't stop; he refused to leave Zephyr in the dirt with this hurt that he had caused. You are my leader, he looked at him, wishing he could catch his eyes, wishing things were different. And my friend. And even if I'm not your friend, I'm not going to let that go. I'll still be here when you need me.
The urge to touch him was so strong, he had to take a step back and force it down. He wanted to apologize, yet he refused to take back what he'd said and done. He'd never meant to hurt. He'd meant every word he'd said on that damn mountain.
You're amazing.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Zephyr - December 13, 2020, 01:28 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Taikon - December 13, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Zephyr - December 13, 2020, 02:25 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Taikon - December 13, 2020, 02:36 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Zephyr - December 13, 2020, 02:58 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Taikon - December 13, 2020, 03:08 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Zephyr - December 14, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Taikon - December 14, 2020, 03:14 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Zephyr - December 14, 2020, 03:53 AM
RE: thine azure sister of the spring shall blow - by Taikon - December 14, 2020, 11:57 AM