Lost Creek Hollow and she is coming to devour you whole
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
for now, yes, praimfaya replies. she does not wish to delve into her complicated relationship with mahler, about her banishment and the end of it with the second chance that maybe she doesn't deserve. rivenwood, north of here a ways. she gestures with a small movement of her muzzle. it's a very small pack. she admits, thinking again how allowing her to have cubs this year could only serve to benefit them by bolstering their numbers but so, too, would taking a mate and likely, would cause less strain on their resources.

she takes a breath and lets it out, wanting to shift the conversation from her and her thoughts. you've joined ursus? she inquires, familiar with their scent from her time with the saints and her accord with astara. i've been meaning to stop by. she admits. i made an accord with astara about the end of the saints but in light of the coming season... war isn't at the forefront of my mind. which feels, to her, like a very un-praimfaya thing to be saying.

nevertheless, it is true. she wishes to lead, she wishes to carry on the legacy of her parents which the burden of has fallen to her lonesome shoulders and maybe, should she be lucky enough and one of her cubs is touched by the hedas, train the next one to replace her someday.
Messages In This Thread
and she is coming to devour you whole - by RIP Praimfaya - December 23, 2020, 06:09 PM
RE: and she is coming to devour you whole - by Illidan - December 30, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: and she is coming to devour you whole - by RIP Praimfaya - December 30, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: and she is coming to devour you whole - by Illidan - January 07, 2021, 04:12 PM
RE: and she is coming to devour you whole - by RIP Praimfaya - January 08, 2021, 12:21 PM