The Sunspire skyscape
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Eventually he did give it up and took a seat nearby, but not too close. He was careful of that, and put himself where no one was going to get behind him besides mountain and stone. Antares had to listen on intently.. for he did not know much of Legion, or Shikkotsurin for that matter. He lingered longest on that name especially, curious if they were far from here. Antares Ostrega, from Moonspear, and I run in Firefly Glen currently--but we are all the same, family, and essentially an extension of the claim, he said, attempting to match her structure. Technically he was a scout for the Glen and the Spear as well, but he preferred the implication over outright saying his roles; the fact that he was out here probably already hinting to him ranging..

I was tracking past the lake when the weather went to shit. Figured I could test my luck in the mountains for some cover, he cited, finally opening up more, with a sigh to signal his further attempts at the taboo relaxing. She had not tried anything too suspicious yet; he might not appreciate her wandering eyes that much, but he was careful not to have too much be seen yet. He wasn't underestimating her.
Messages In This Thread
skyscape - by Jomyo - January 01, 2021, 10:49 PM
RE: skyscape - by Antares - January 12, 2021, 12:06 AM
RE: skyscape - by Jomyo - January 13, 2021, 02:15 AM
RE: skyscape - by Antares - January 15, 2021, 02:29 AM
RE: skyscape - by Jomyo - January 24, 2021, 08:07 PM
RE: skyscape - by Antares - February 01, 2021, 12:05 AM
RE: skyscape - by Jomyo - February 01, 2021, 12:32 AM
RE: skyscape - by Antares - February 14, 2021, 03:00 AM