Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
The brute caught the eye contact of Toad, a pack member he hadn't had time to get properly acquainted with, and gave the oak woman a small nod in greeting as he approached -- a sort of pleading look in his eye that she'd hopefully forget the awkward first impression she had the misfortune of getting from him. Though this misfortune was nothing in comparison to what had come next.

Out of nowhere, the sound of a loud, blood-curdling roar deafened his ears and caused painful ringing that made him wince. His heart pounded in his chest with alarm, and when the prince would turn to see what the hell was happening his gaze widened in pure horror at the sight of an ursine. No, not a wolf he mistook as a bear like he did Aliana when they'd first met -- an actual fucking bear.

And it was heading towards Keres.

"FUCK--KERES NO!" Though his cries were far too late. The Valkyrie was soon to go flying into a nearby tree and he watched her form go momentarily limp. Azon's blood ran stone cold and for a moment and he just stood there -- heaving -- under the impression that the silver woman had died right in front of him. How powerless he had felt in that moment -- He could've done something -- could've sensed them coming from before, how did he not? In that moment, Ignis felt like a powerless whelp watching everything go to hell....

Just like his brother....

It was then and there that the Pheonix began seeing red. He did not care if his opponent was more formidable than the measly form he was in comparison, and he was far too angry to notice the sudden appearance of Desdemona -- and the fact that Keres was actually not dead. None of this mattered to him, because nothing would feel better right now than feeling his teeth tear a chunk out of the ursine fucker in front of him.

The pale sire snarled and lunged -- aiming for the bear's throat, face, anything he could get a hold of as soon as they collided...

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by Āzon - January 04, 2021, 11:24 PM