Broken Boulder i hope you devour
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
he confirms her recollection and offers her a name. kigipigak. it is a strange sounding name that speaks of a place different than the wilds ...not entirely unlike her own. mahler is capable, a compliment when falling from praimfaya's lips. despite that she and him have not always seen eye to eye on matters ...she respects him and it is clear in her simple assessment of mahler's abilities. she cannot say she would ever go to war on her own over land unless it came down to her pack starving or running out of resources but nevertheless, the scrimmage sated the worst of her battlelust. still, she does not allow herself to rest, to let her guard drop because the saints are still out there and her mission is not yet complete but her priorities have shifted that to the back burner for the time being.

there were more time sensitive things to think about and prioritize.

perhaps, or perhaps the outcome would've been the same either way. a leader who left her pack without a leader to defend it? in praimfaya's mind wasn't a leader at all; but she does not speak this aloud. i was born here, in these wilds, praimfaya admits. but it was my mother that trained me to fight. my people are warriors and she, she was my people's wanlida; the bringer of death. a fond smile tugs at the edges of praimfaya's lips as she thinks of her mother, despite that she can no longer call to her mind the details of her mother's face, nor the sound of her voice.
Messages In This Thread
i hope you devour - by RIP Praimfaya - January 23, 2021, 05:43 AM
RE: i hope you devour - by Kigipigak - January 25, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: i hope you devour - by RIP Praimfaya - January 31, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: i hope you devour - by Kigipigak - February 08, 2021, 04:13 PM
RE: i hope you devour - by RIP Praimfaya - February 10, 2021, 12:35 PM
RE: i hope you devour - by Kigipigak - February 13, 2021, 02:28 PM
RE: i hope you devour - by RIP Praimfaya - February 13, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: i hope you devour - by Kigipigak - February 13, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: i hope you devour - by RIP Praimfaya - February 14, 2021, 07:22 AM
RE: i hope you devour - by Kigipigak - February 17, 2021, 10:26 AM
RE: i hope you devour - by RIP Praimfaya - February 17, 2021, 11:15 AM