Broken Boulder i hope you devour
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya preens beneath the praise; for if there was a surefire way to her good graces ( and perhaps even her heart ) it was the praising of her battle prowess... and yet, she finds herself thinking; no, hoping that someday soon she would have something more to offer the world. she was her mother's daughter, yes, but she was also the commander and she hoped to keep her family tree growing. she was all there was, after all. the last of ingram and blodreina, with no littermates and no past nor future siblings to extended the branches. she had a duty to her blood, too.

as he tilts his face, praimfaya studies the curving scar on his lip, tracing it with her frostbound gaze as it trailed into his cheekbone. scars are sexy. praimfaya speaks her opinion unabashedly, not shy about what she finds attractive; and of course she would find scars attractive. the world was and always would be survival of the fittest, the strongest. pacifying and peacekeeping was important and she's done her fairshare of it; ending family feuds and making allies all across the map ...but there would always be war.

praimfaya is quiet as he speaks of pruning the weak — the feeble minded —, contemplative. in her mind, this makes perfect sense. those who were losing their minds and becoming violent were a threat to the pack, to themselves. killing them was kinder than tossing them out to the wilds where the world would be utterly cruel. it makes sense. especially from praimfaya's standpoint within her own people. the commander had to be sound of mind and if they weren't ...they had to be killed so the next commander could take their place. if an elder's mind starts to go they become a threat not only to themselves but to the pack. killing them is kinder than tossing them to the cruel wilds. she gives voice to her earlier thoughts.

i have, praimfaya replies to his observation. it is time i put down roots. because in truth, she's been running her whole life. ever since blodreina died for her, protecting her. i spoke to mahler about my desire to have cubs this year, since it'll be the first time i'll be able. the subconscious nesting was already the first indication that biological things were being set in motion ( even if praimfaya doesn't know it yet ). she worries her lip for a moment, wondering if she should mention the condition mahler set or not. in the end, she decides to hold off on it; studying kigipigak's reaction with mild curiosity.
Messages In This Thread
i hope you devour - by RIP Praimfaya - January 23, 2021, 05:43 AM
RE: i hope you devour - by Kigipigak - January 25, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: i hope you devour - by RIP Praimfaya - January 31, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: i hope you devour - by Kigipigak - February 08, 2021, 04:13 PM
RE: i hope you devour - by RIP Praimfaya - February 10, 2021, 12:35 PM
RE: i hope you devour - by Kigipigak - February 13, 2021, 02:28 PM
RE: i hope you devour - by RIP Praimfaya - February 13, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: i hope you devour - by Kigipigak - February 13, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: i hope you devour - by RIP Praimfaya - February 14, 2021, 07:22 AM
RE: i hope you devour - by Kigipigak - February 17, 2021, 10:26 AM
RE: i hope you devour - by RIP Praimfaya - February 17, 2021, 11:15 AM