Ouroboros Spine If you were a Transformer… you’d be Optimus Fine.
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Ah, oh.  Yeah, guess that makes sense.  Well shit.  Couldn't she see he was kind of busy looking for food for himself?  How was he supposed to help feed her when he was starving, huh?  Zane sat on it for a minute and hesitated because hunting alone was a fucking chore;  he hadn't even liked hunting for a pack, and at least in a pack he had benefits.  This chick seemed helpless.

But.... no risk, no reward.  That part of his brain clicked in slowly, and he looked her over.  She was pretty small, and no way was she going to, like, attack him or some shit like Arbiter.  Right?  So fuck, maybe it was worth a shot.

Alright, alright.  I'm pretty busy, y'know, but I'm also obviously a really good dude. I guess I can help you out.  I'll let you sort out how you might want to repay me,  Zane finished with a broad wink.  He really didn't fully grasp the idea of charity.

He'd find something.  He did not want to hit a river in this cold, so he'd try scavenging the banks for something recently dead if he found one.  Or, if there was a forest, maybe he'd find like... a weasel or some shit like that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you were a Transformer… you’d be Optimus Fine. - by Zane - February 21, 2021, 11:52 AM