Ouroboros Spine If you were a Transformer… you’d be Optimus Fine.
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Woahh, Zane was taken aback (as usual) when his joking and, in his mind, completely innocent comment got a markedly less welcome reception.  What was this chick's problem with a little tit for tat?  (Lol....).

Sheesh, mood kill much?  Look, lady, I've had a pretty rotten string of luck pickin 'villages', or whatever the fuck you're callin this shit.  Places expect work with no payout and then tell me I'm crazy for not wanting to kill myself just so they can stick around and look good. No thanks.  If you got problems, fine, but they ain't mine.  I got my own to deal with.  

From where he stood, what she'd just said couldn't jive less with what he expected in a place.  Maybe she was more Arbiter than he'd thought.  Not the only man here waiting for payment. Fuck that entirely.  He was literally just passing through, no way in hell he was already going to get into a fight with some dude over who got to be head honcho here, or with her over what the hell was 'enough' work.  Wolves on a power trip.  Zane rolled his eyes, then started to walk away, though the walk was a little stifled by the snow.  Look - maybe if he found something he'd come back.  Just because she was hurt.  But after that he was gone, because he didn't owe her shit.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you were a Transformer… you’d be Optimus Fine. - by Zane - February 21, 2021, 12:19 PM