Ouroboros Spine Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
12/20, also mediocre pfft.  which tracks.  barely scrapin by with that catch!

If there was one thing Zane had going for him outside of his many, many vices, it was that he had lived this long and survived most of it solo.  He knew his way around a hunt, and while scavenging was definitely easier, small prey was old hat for the wolf.  Sometimes he'd lose a catch here and there, but today seemed like luck was runnin alongside him.  Course it was - not like it'd find any finer company!

Zane's jaws snapped on the bird's wing as it attempted to flee the bush, snapping through bones easily and causing the animal to let out a piercing shriek.  He'd heard a similar call only a few moments before, distantly, and wondered if that was Raimo.  Likely.  Well, he'd won the race maybe, but didn't mean he was any less of an idiot for it.

Zane cut the call off with a stranglehold on the bird's neck, tightening his jaws until it no longer moved and then lifting the kill with a smile.  Eh, let him have it.  Dude had issues but Zane didn't blame a guy for chasin a piece of tail, obviously.  Actually, he wasn't even sure it was Duchess he was chasing.  Her daughter was a looker too and he'd been guarding both... maybe he should ask.  Or I could just try and snag em both myself, he thought, chuckling.  Shit, that was a lot of work though, and chicks hated that.  You had to be one smooth motherfucker (literally) to pull that off and Zane did not have the lying chops for it.  Cursed with an honest face, he was.

Still thinking on it, he set off with his kill towards where 'Sarge' likely waited, mood obviously improved with a mouth full of good food.
Messages In This Thread
Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Zane - February 27, 2021, 01:33 PM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Raimo - February 27, 2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Zane - February 28, 2021, 04:17 AM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Zane - March 18, 2021, 02:23 PM