Lake Rodney and i don't care if nothing is mine
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
the picture of his mother grew still clearer in his mind. no one had ever had a bad thing to say about her. even mal, with his dislike of elysium, had refrained (at least around cam). it only made sense that she would be allied with the wolves that had chased him down the mountain.

it's—i trespassed on their land long ago, when i was a boy, he explained briefly, keeping in check the emotion that had simmered over so quickly in his conversation with arcturus. it was terrible. i guess i was surprised that she would be friends with them. . .but if she was like what you just said, that. . .yeah.

cam trailed off, then, feeling awkward. unable to speak further. but not unwilling. he turned his green gaze fully onto khali, trying to silently transmit all of his thoughts and feelings to his father. if only it were that easy.

he shook his head, frustrated at the futility of it all. why didn't you come back? cam asked. i mean. . .sooner than you did. what kept you so long from us?

he had hastened for neverwinter forest, hastened for those he loved. why hadn't khali?
Messages In This Thread
and i don't care if nothing is mine - by Cam - March 04, 2021, 10:17 AM
RE: and i don't care if nothing is mine - by Khali - March 08, 2021, 05:43 PM
RE: and i don't care if nothing is mine - by Cam - March 11, 2021, 01:24 PM
RE: and i don't care if nothing is mine - by Khali - March 25, 2021, 10:42 PM
RE: and i don't care if nothing is mine - by Cam - March 29, 2021, 10:42 AM
RE: and i don't care if nothing is mine - by Khali - April 04, 2021, 02:27 AM
RE: and i don't care if nothing is mine - by Cam - April 13, 2021, 12:50 PM