Bramblepoint The Battle of Evermore
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
His next breath was a slow exhale, him thinking it through, and hanging onto each name he heard carefully. The list of others was awfully short. But, while it did not contain near as many as he hoped, it was something. Still.. he couldn't help but feel his eyes sting, looking away pointedly for a beat before he pulled it back to the present. The nod was slow, but that was all he was going to say about that for now apparently.

As for those that had found him, he didn't suspect any of them were loitering all too near right now.. not that he had been at the top of his capabilities lately. Maybe his watch was lacking. Yeah.. I think they were looking for others still too, he mentioned quietly, leaving the rest of it all unsaid. They had not found any others either that he had managed to hear about. Only him.

As for the only piece of what the Blackthorn proposed, Antares was already steeling himself for what needed done. I can be ready.. if you are. I want to get back to everyone soon, he murmured, but he didn't want to worry his first rescuers too badly--he'd have to try to let them know once things were moving... The prospect of traveling further than a short walk made him a little nauseous but he tried to stay determined in front of the pair. We have to.. figure this all out somehow, I guess. This time he lingered on Bronco a little extra. Just.. slow. he warned, cringing inwardly worse than he did outside. And I don't think they're around right now, I haven't seen anyone in a few... but help me tell the first group I'm going. It hurts to howl, the dark Ostrega sighed, feeling strangely small while he was mustering all of himself for the trip away from this. All the dust, smoke, and calling on his own, plus his side ached, he was just.. hearing the pitiful attempt would just make him feel worse, too. It was a small request he was pretty sure he could shamelessly unpack onto Bronco and Vallkyrie, after everything they had already done for him.
Messages In This Thread
The Battle of Evermore - by RIP Bronco - March 08, 2021, 11:40 AM
RE: The Battle of Evermore - by Antares - March 08, 2021, 02:17 PM
RE: The Battle of Evermore - by Vallkyrie - March 08, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: The Battle of Evermore - by RIP Bronco - March 08, 2021, 11:50 PM
RE: The Battle of Evermore - by Antares - March 09, 2021, 01:15 AM
RE: The Battle of Evermore - by Vallkyrie - March 11, 2021, 11:13 PM
RE: The Battle of Evermore - by RIP Bronco - March 15, 2021, 04:15 PM
RE: The Battle of Evermore - by Antares - March 15, 2021, 09:36 PM
RE: The Battle of Evermore - by Vallkyrie - March 26, 2021, 10:59 AM
RE: The Battle of Evermore - by RIP Bronco - March 31, 2021, 09:53 AM