Lost Creek Hollow of the men
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
kigipigak's response to her inquiry draws surprise to praimfaya's visage; written across the soft lines of her scarred face. she gives a small cant of her head as her frostbound gaze studies him. and what conclusion did you reach? she remains unaware — that he was thinking about the conditions ( despite that they were lifted for her and sequoia ) just as she was; at least, not until he states such. ah, the worheda hums, giving a sage nod of her head. it is a heavy burden. praimfaya muses; to marry for the sole interest in reproducing ...it seemed excessive. she is by no means a romantic — she is not so sure she believes in love in that manner but then again, she's never really felt it. she has felt love in the way of loving her parents and her kru but marriage? it feels heavy to her.

still, would it be better? would it take the burden from the pack if she did marry? if someone helped her raise the cubs so that the pack did not have to help her bear the brunt of it?

no, praimfaya admits. i've been thinking, myself. she admits with a lofty shrug of her scarred shoulders. mahler has lifted the restrictions upon sequoia and myself. we will not be forced to marry to have cubs, and in a way it is both troubling and freeing. i will wander this year as i've been told to, praimfaya draws in a breath. but i do not think i like the idea of seeking out new partners every year. i like to praise myself on my ability to be practical and it makes sense to take a mate... perhaps even so my children this year might know a father even if they are not his.

though perhaps, she considers with a twitch of an ear, that was a high order. perhaps, she considers, that might be asking too much of anyone.
Messages In This Thread
of the men - by RIP Praimfaya - March 14, 2021, 07:03 AM
RE: of the men - by Kigipigak - March 15, 2021, 01:32 PM
RE: of the men - by RIP Praimfaya - March 17, 2021, 04:19 AM
RE: of the men - by Kigipigak - March 27, 2021, 03:34 PM
RE: of the men - by RIP Praimfaya - March 27, 2021, 05:24 PM
RE: of the men - by Kigipigak - March 29, 2021, 10:22 PM
RE: of the men - by RIP Praimfaya - March 30, 2021, 07:05 AM
RE: of the men - by Kigipigak - March 30, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: of the men - by RIP Praimfaya - March 31, 2021, 04:48 AM
RE: of the men - by Kigipigak - April 07, 2021, 03:18 PM
RE: of the men - by RIP Praimfaya - April 12, 2021, 09:36 AM