Hideaway Strath I don't know why
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
In the canyon, Auriel blended in perfectly with her sandy colour and strange markings. Here though, one would think she'd stick out sorely. Sometimes she did, but other times she blended in well, like a cougar.

He grinned, knowing he'd unintentionally scared her. He let her finish her marking before telling her.
"Kynareth wants you to go gather information from Ursus." He didn't know if she knew about the troublesome pack, but filling her in would be good anyway.
"They reside in Bearclaw valley, a days trek east from the canyon. Nyra had tried to kill one of theirs, and they wanted her blood and w suspected they were rallying a troop against us, so we moved here."
He let her digest the information. "They have two main leaders, Merrick and his mate, a dark, mute she-wolf. She is dangerous. They attack like a swarm of bees, if one suspects foul play, that's the whole pack upon you. However, it being the whelping season, the pack will be more distracted in looking after mothers and feeding babies. All you have to do is slip in, make friends, and come back."
On paper it was always easy. and easier still to think up of a plan without having to execute it.

"They don't know who you are. As long as you never mention any of us, you will be ok. You don't have to be there long, but when you decide to leave you leave quickly."
He looked to her, knowing there'd be questions.
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
I don't know why - by Derg - March 25, 2021, 12:32 PM
RE: I don't know why - by Auriel - March 25, 2021, 01:41 PM
RE: I don't know why - by Derg - March 28, 2021, 01:55 PM
RE: I don't know why - by Auriel - April 18, 2021, 01:13 PM