Noctisardor Bypass the brave little tailor
62 Posts
Ooc —
Thade, too self-conscious and feeling more humiliated than ever, barely reacted to the sight of his begetter, although inwardly he wanted nothing more than to dive beneath the wardoctor’s breast and cower there forever. The calm acceptance that emanated from Mahler, laced with a distinct lack of judgement, only made the wayward son feel small and undeserving of such an unending tide of love, and he was speechless, withdrawn before the gentle whoosh of his father’s nearness.

His back sagged at the Graf’s question, and he sighed, bowing his head to the wolf he knew capable of a most grave devotion. I… Thade hesitated to speak of his experiences: of the wolf his age he had befriended, and then been betrayed by. Yet, his lips still quivered with the tenuous secret. I learned that I can’t trust anyone except for my family, he offered in an attempt to sound more adult, though unfortunately he just came off as youthfully bitter. And I was wrong… to think that I can do everything alone…

He looked up, extending his muzzle to rest under Mahler’s chin. I’m sorry, Papa. I’m hurt… I’m… He lifted his tender, slightly fractured ankle and winced. Can, can you help me?
Messages In This Thread
the brave little tailor - by Thade - March 28, 2021, 05:05 PM
RE: the brave little tailor - by Mahler - March 28, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: the brave little tailor - by Thade - April 03, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: the brave little tailor - by Mahler - April 03, 2021, 08:54 PM
RE: the brave little tailor - by Thade - April 09, 2021, 11:30 PM
RE: the brave little tailor - by Mahler - April 12, 2021, 03:39 PM
RE: the brave little tailor - by Thade - April 20, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: the brave little tailor - by Mahler - April 23, 2021, 07:56 PM