Totoka River I'm tongue-tied and dizzy
THIS WHOLE WORLD IS ENDING, A NEW ONE BEGINS
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
Although she was a creature that hardly spoke, she understood the words crystal clear. She had listened to many speak for years. Not once had someone spoke with the inflection that her shadow did. The weight behind his words.

They somehow made her feel feather light and heavy as stones.

"Come home with me. Be mine."

The answer felt simple in that moment. A greedy whine filtered through as she twisted in on herself to reach for his face, hooked by him with no desire to be set free.

Yet there is things to consider. She had just been blessed with her former Nona, Maegi — who was with plenty children this season, who might have needed her once Morta. The island means little beyond that strong bond, though. However she would not whisk pale priestess away from her new home with child at her side. Even if Jakoul wished to keep them together.

She aimed to bury her face into his thick furs, the warmth of him a welcomed reprieve from a cold seaside breeze she had been living in.

Yours. Hummed deeply into him, as if that might tether them further and solidify with certainty the world he had come to offer her. Need tell island. The one condition and she offered it with a pull away from fur to look at his face.
Messages In This Thread
I'm tongue-tied and dizzy - by Raimo - March 30, 2021, 01:09 AM
RE: I'm tongue-tied and dizzy - by Jakoul - March 30, 2021, 01:14 AM
RE: I'm tongue-tied and dizzy - by Raimo - March 30, 2021, 01:26 AM
RE: I'm tongue-tied and dizzy - by Jakoul - March 30, 2021, 01:35 AM
RE: I'm tongue-tied and dizzy - by Raimo - March 30, 2021, 10:12 PM
RE: I'm tongue-tied and dizzy - by Jakoul - March 30, 2021, 10:42 PM
RE: I'm tongue-tied and dizzy - by Raimo - March 31, 2021, 12:01 AM