Broken Antler Fen Nothing lasts forever but this is getting good now
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She was transfixed by them. The boy most of all, as he was the first son she'd ever had — and he was perfect! So round already, and so big! Would he grow up to look like Okeanos? Could she finally have her brother back after all of this time? As she groomed and doted upon him, the shape of a wolf at the den's opening drew her attention. In her current state of physical exhaustion Ibis thought, Akavir? Come look at your son -!

Eljay made himself known instead. Ibis was visibly disappointed for a second, and greedily pulled her children closer to herself. A little peep between the children caused her to glance down, where she saw the smallest girl - the runt - struggling. With a sigh Ibis nosed at her until she was right-way-up, and by then Eljay had ventured inside to ask his questions.

I am alright, she assured.

Come, look at them, she invited of Eljay, although she remained possessively wrapped around them. Look, I have a boy! A son! And two more girls. So small and sweet. My, she was tired. Her mouth was speaking words without her approval at this point. Aren't they perfect?
Messages In This Thread