Stavanger Bay before i know it, one day...
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
All Welcome 
Beneath a night sky dotted in wisps of clouds, he roved into the reaches of Stavanger Bay and loped onward, bound for the edge of the land first and foremost. He found a riverway to follow to the beach, and in tracking it for some way, he was granted good passage onward in following its course.

After pause enough to take in the expansive night, and the roll of the waves into a horizon that seemed everlasting, he was back to motion--to go wade enough to wet his furs, and reward the pleasant burn in his muscles perhaps. Only momentarily, though, for once he cooled off, the Ostrega then carried on to scout the area better--intending to build up his comfort. He followed the sea a time, then went past the beach to where the grasses grew tall again.

Gazing thoughtfully over a vast field of emerald, his steps slowed, getting heavier by the stride. Eventually, he stopped entirely and set down his haunches. He settled himself in to just.. listen, watch the stars, hear the waves, feel the tall grass and all else here where he was determined not to think of anything else. And, soon, despite his relatively open exposure, he lowered down further and slipped to sleep somewhere along the way while dawn's first light began to creep in.

Afforded this deeper, darker sleep--where a part of him savored it, how restless he had been lately without help, he had nothing left to resist with once it gripped him. There was no arguing with the lullaby of a springtime beach, evidently and so finally, carelessly, he slept...

The sun's warmth on his shoulders eventually pulled him back come morning. Well--closer to afternoon, he guessed as he blinked off heavy sleep and pinned his ears at the sound of seabirds in the distance. He groaned lowly and unfurled stiff limbs, stretching, reeling; waking up here wasn't like him, but truly, what was? 

But, honestly, it was a full bladder that urged him to actually do anything. He hauled himself up to face the day once more; over a long pee, he decided he would spend it milling around on the beach, and the cove's woods before he returned willingly to any semblance of.. anything besides drifting along right now. That was where the plan drew to an abrupt end.
started as a read only for baggage but if anyone's around the area, i will leave open for a bit P:
Messages In This Thread
before i know it, one day... - by Antares - May 12, 2021, 09:23 PM
RE: before i know it, one day... - by Aeglaeca - May 13, 2021, 07:54 PM
RE: before i know it, one day... - by Antares - May 14, 2021, 05:14 PM
RE: before i know it, one day... - by Aeglaeca - May 19, 2021, 03:43 PM
RE: before i know it, one day... - by Antares - May 25, 2021, 11:01 PM