Stavanger Bay before i know it, one day...
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
He tried to read her motions, down to her finer details if he could even hope to, ears pricked tall though he kept the rest low, quiet still. Though he was willing to make this first semblance of a move, he was guarded too, and wondering as he went how much she would take from him--if she might push back, duck him entirely, humor him, or any number of thing he wouldn't know to anticipate.

The greeting came with a stiffness to it that made him wonder what type of line he was treading with her. Outright, she gave him few leads besides what he could see for himself. But, a keen eye knew better than to underestimate any opportunity. Hello, he returned with to match, though he intended less force in his own and dipped his muzzle neatly. Antares had scouted for his homes before so he had a few successes in encounters with strangers, but many that turned into nothing of use. Some, more than others, but now he had no structure, no nothing to rely on as his true, over-arching cause. He couldn't tell if he should savor the feeling, and consider it a great freedom, or a loss still. Passing through? he went ahead and asked the earthen agouti, not guessing she would share too much without it.
Messages In This Thread
before i know it, one day... - by Antares - May 12, 2021, 09:23 PM
RE: before i know it, one day... - by Aeglaeca - May 13, 2021, 07:54 PM
RE: before i know it, one day... - by Antares - May 14, 2021, 05:14 PM
RE: before i know it, one day... - by Aeglaeca - May 19, 2021, 03:43 PM
RE: before i know it, one day... - by Antares - May 25, 2021, 11:01 PM