Stavanger Bay xxxvii. you've got a beautiful brain
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Her new admission turned his focus, surprisingly, but not in a bad way. He tilted his head, signalling his interest. Happy to digest even the information he may not understand fully, Antares tipped his ears--the tongue is strange, the title carrying an unfamiliar melody. He could not tell which way the weight of it fell, exactly. Silently, he thought to test it for himself. Aiwë, anyway, but in another blink, he was listening again.

She revealed deeper as to why she could relate, which kept him silent--hoping she might continue, and she did, towards Kukutux, and how they honored his family. It's.. more than I could ever hope for, from her, from good wolves. Even if he felt like he didn't deserve it sometimes, he knew he could have a place among them to honor them all too, help them keep the memories of his family's strength alive in full--especially to those like Aiwë who could not meet his parents, or their mighty guardians.

But at the same time, immersion now was a strange unease to think about and for what was not a first, she reminded him that he could go anywhere. When she glanced away, he stared quietly at the side of her face for a long moment. Be anyone Antares mulled, eventually dragging his own sights out to sea again too, eyes pinching into a squint. Where would he find his fulfillment? Who would he need to be? And, who would he become? Yeah. Helps to know it's out there, possibly. Probably. I've had a feeling... he murmured, more certain now that she knew plenty on the matter. How else would she have known to seek it once too. Although it's a lot less than it was before everything, I know I still have much here, too.. he sighed, knowing Moonspear would always loom, even while Kukutux welcomed him.

He had to trust that he would figure it out.
Messages In This Thread
xxxvii. you've got a beautiful brain - by Lótë - May 12, 2021, 11:24 PM
RE: xxxvii. you've got a beautiful brain - by Lótë - May 21, 2021, 11:54 PM
RE: xxxvii. you've got a beautiful brain - by Lótë - June 01, 2021, 06:26 PM
RE: xxxvii. you've got a beautiful brain - by Antares - June 05, 2021, 09:55 PM
RE: xxxvii. you've got a beautiful brain - by Lótë - June 05, 2021, 11:04 PM
RE: xxxvii. you've got a beautiful brain - by Antares - June 07, 2021, 12:12 AM
RE: xxxvii. you've got a beautiful brain - by Lótë - June 18, 2021, 02:13 PM
RE: xxxvii. you've got a beautiful brain - by Antares - June 21, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: xxxvii. you've got a beautiful brain - by Lótë - June 24, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: xxxvii. you've got a beautiful brain - by Antares - July 25, 2021, 02:40 AM
RE: xxxvii. you've got a beautiful brain - by Lótë - July 29, 2021, 11:03 AM
RE: xxxvii. you've got a beautiful brain - by Antares - September 26, 2021, 11:45 PM
RE: xxxvii. you've got a beautiful brain - by Lótë - September 30, 2021, 12:45 PM
RE: xxxvii. you've got a beautiful brain - by Antares - October 11, 2021, 12:40 AM