Hideaway Strath You call but I just cut the line
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Alduin’s finally starting to realize poor little Turmeric doesn’t seem to want to play. His brows furrow and a frown shows on his face. Then he gets a paw to the face again. Which makes him giggle out a laugh out of everything. Until he sees Turmeric’s attention turn, so his does too. Looking over to find someone so large and powerful looking he’s never seen before!

Oof! He gets paws to the gut. Which allows Turmeric to get his much desired freedom from the dark pup. He lets him get up, but instantly crowds against him once more, eyes still on the stranger. He bats him softly this time to get his attention.

“‘Meric! Look!” He whispers back. A deadly smile forms on his fat little face. “Let’s get ‘em!” He says clumsily, a playful growl beginning to rumble in his throat.

Then, with — or without — his friend, he starts making his way over to the larger wolf. He stands only a meter away and puffs his chest out at her. Tail wagging held high on his hips, he tries to make himself look threatening, but his smile betrays that. 

“Who!?” The prince demands! Who are you? He punctuates his demand with a stomp of his fat paw to the ground. I demand an answer!
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
You call but I just cut the line - by Alduin - June 07, 2021, 09:23 AM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Turmeric - June 07, 2021, 09:59 PM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Alduin - June 09, 2021, 12:10 AM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by War - June 10, 2021, 02:19 AM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Turmeric - June 11, 2021, 08:34 PM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Alduin - June 12, 2021, 04:23 PM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by War - June 15, 2021, 09:52 AM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Turmeric - June 26, 2021, 06:39 PM
RE: You call but I just cut the line - by Alduin - July 01, 2021, 11:27 PM