Ghost Lion Crag Upward over the mountain
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
The corners of his lips twitched subtly with a slow, understanding nod. A week or so. Hm, he rumbled low, considering such a span. I do wish I had more insight to offer, the dark Ostrega added. It didn't sound like an entirely lost cause, but not a very inspiring one at this rate--at least from his outsider's point of view, only newly exposed to this story of a runaway and the one who sought them.

As a question turned back to him, he first replied in a slow nod. A lone warrior, indeed. Masterless, and his allegiance distant to those of Moonglow who remained. Yes. My clan is no longer. He fought off a pinch to his brow, the wound fresh still, this many moons since the star. I travel with another, of similar persuasion, he added for a vague piece insight into himself. Together with the icy-eyed Archer he shadowed, though at times, their roles reversed--hard to tell where one began lately, but he preferred not to question it; fates had landed them beside one another for some type of reason, and he had companionship there within. They were both separated from their clans, aimless, and both had similar enough interests. Where will you go from here? he asked Foxfur, sure that the search would continue.
Messages In This Thread
Upward over the mountain - by Foxfur - August 10, 2021, 11:30 AM
RE: Upward over the mountain - by Antares - August 16, 2021, 12:16 PM
RE: Upward over the mountain - by Foxfur - August 16, 2021, 04:19 PM
RE: Upward over the mountain - by Antares - August 22, 2021, 10:45 PM
RE: Upward over the mountain - by Foxfur - August 23, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: Upward over the mountain - by Antares - September 05, 2021, 11:20 PM
RE: Upward over the mountain - by Foxfur - September 08, 2021, 12:56 PM
RE: Upward over the mountain - by Antares - September 21, 2021, 01:12 PM
RE: Upward over the mountain - by Foxfur - September 22, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: Upward over the mountain - by Antares - September 26, 2021, 11:35 PM
RE: Upward over the mountain - by Foxfur - September 29, 2021, 03:24 PM