Redhawk Caldera constantly flowing
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Hey! I realized that we're already at the autumn equinox. Time flies! You are welcome to start the hunt thread at Lake Rodney if you would like (I'll join with Ruenna to call Brecheliant), otherwise I'll start it within the next few days or so. I know your thread with Phox and Bronco hasn't gotten very far yet, so we can be vague about who from Redhawk Caldera is present.

"Perfect. Thank you, Aliana." Ruenna inferred that Aliana was not entirely familiar with the children, given that she had used a gender-neutral pronoun for Sphyra. "Sphyra is one of the girl-twins," she explained. "The one with the fierce expression." She chuckled. Both of the twins were high-strung, but Sphyra truly had the heart of a warrior. 

"I'll leave you to it, then," Ruenna said with an air of finality. She turned to leave. After taking a few steps, she turned over her shoulder. "You really are doing a fine job here, Aliana. Redhawk Caldera is better for you being a part of it." Ruenna knew all too well the struggle of feeling like an outsider among all of the tightly-knit Redhawk family members, and she wanted to make extra-sure that Aliana knew she was part of this family too. She earned her rightful place with every patrol she walked and every addition she made to the caches.

Ruenna limped off, her shuffling gait taking her into the heart of the land over which she now reigned.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
constantly flowing - by Ruenna - August 24, 2021, 10:17 AM
RE: constantly flowing - by Aliana - August 26, 2021, 07:39 PM
RE: constantly flowing - by Ruenna - September 06, 2021, 12:35 PM
RE: constantly flowing - by Aliana - September 11, 2021, 11:04 AM
RE: constantly flowing - by Ruenna - September 11, 2021, 01:05 PM
RE: constantly flowing - by Aliana - September 16, 2021, 04:11 AM
RE: constantly flowing - by Ruenna - October 07, 2021, 11:56 AM