Mount Apikuni it's not my time, my soul ain't yours to take
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
asperas cast shadows far larger than herself, it seemed. with alduin at her side, the voidsent felt bolstered in her confidence. the boy's response came in the familiar silent language that was the melonii's birthright, and she warmed to his coldness, reminded of the night queen who had brought her into the world. asperas cast a critical eye over his meal, then over his gunmetal frame and the promise it held. mine, she thought, and relinquished her hard-won prize with a toss of her head. the bloodied weasel corpse thudded near the boy's feet; an offering, that he might grant her a boon in return. you eat, she tilted her head. then, you come. there was a questioning quality to her voice, though she saw no reason for the boy to refuse. thus far, most in asperas's life had bent willingly to her will — but astara had always struck her as the most willful of them, and something in this boy called to mind that same force of will. it was a legacy asperas was proud to claim as her own, even in her self-imposed exile; she would not impose on that same quality in one she desired as a follower.

sorryyyy this took a minute, i have been SO busy. i should be faster now i have more spare time (:
Messages In This Thread
it's not my time, my soul ain't yours to take - by Ingram - August 28, 2021, 02:57 PM
RE: it's not my time, my soul ain't yours to take - by The Listener - September 06, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: it's not my time, my soul ain't yours to take - by Ingram - September 17, 2021, 07:45 AM