Whitebark Stream I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Thank you so much! *v*

The river water was a gentle guide, carrying the northerner from one terrain to another while providing a peaceful reprieve for his traveled paws. The large shape of him could be made out on the edges of the river, brown eyes trained on the distant mountains and the snow at their peaks.

Ahead, there was another wolf who smelled faintly of the wolf that Issorartuyok had met – Meerkat. It was likely that they shared the same pack. The young scout had been friendly to him. Issorartuyok did not anticipate that another would be crueler than she.

Greetings, a deep bark announced his presence. Issorartuyok waded out into the water to cool his dark limbs.
Messages In This Thread
I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 03, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Issorartuyok - September 03, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 03, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 06, 2021, 11:06 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 10, 2021, 11:11 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 11, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 14, 2021, 11:22 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 14, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 18, 2021, 11:58 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 26, 2021, 12:47 PM